Why are the DoctorsOrdersDestin Beach Houses the right Beach House for your family?
• 360 yards to our Private Section of Crystal Beach
• Outdoor Pool that is completely fenced in. Private and Safe!
• Quiet location end of the street across from the beach.
• We proved Kayak (with #1), Bikes, Industrial Umbrella's and Chairs.
• #1 Sleeps 12 w/ 4BR. One of the largest gourmet kitchens in the area!
• #2 Sleeps 14 w/ 5BR. With an incredible 3rd floor Crows Nest as the 5th Bedroom that has a view that will be hard to beat!
• Rent #1 & #2 for a great family reunion that can accommodate 26 people.
• Two wonderful balconies with beautiful lake views and gas BBQ.
• Lounging chairs on balconies, front porch, and pool area.
• In the heart of Destin. Shopping and Restaurants close by.
• You deal with the Owners! Nobody will take better care of you or the home.
• See our reviews page to see the honest reviews from our previous guests. We utilize VRBO/Homeaway and Flipkey/Tripadvisor to advertise and rent our home. The reviews
come from those sites.. You can be the next happy family to enjoy DoctorsOrdersDestin.
• Be sure to view the Virtual Tour for #1
• Be sure to view the Virtual Tour for #2
Isn’t it easy to get sick of work, sick of stress and sick of a fast-paced life these days! The cure? A quiet getaway at Doctor’s Orders in Kokomo Cove! This Destin vacation rental sits just enough off the beaten path to offer real peace and tranquility- there are no parking lots, cement jungles or noisy neighbors here! It’s wooded surroundings encompass views of two inlets of Destiny West lake speckled with charming wildlife that call it home.Another pleasant side effect of Doctor’s Orders is its location near Destin’s most powerful medicine- the soothing Gulf of Mexico. Head two blocks from the front porch and see the sun sparkling on the emerald water like diamonds, feel the powder-soft sand between your toes and listen to the rustle of sea oats in the Gulf Breeze. That powerful combination is sure to heal whatever ails you! You'll be able to control the camera presented by our closest restaurant on the beach, The CrabTrap. Our private beach is a couple hundred feet to the right of this public beach and usually has roughly one tenth the people on it!)Kokomo Cove’s entry also crosses a newly paved walking path that stretches the length of the beach road. Restaurants, shops and even golf courses dot this scenic route and provide entertaining waypoints for a sunny bike ride. We provide bikes, kayak, chairs, and umbrellas!Doctor’s Orders has been totally renovated in 2015. Your home by the sea features a calming interior with worry-free Onyx Tile floors, a beautifully updated kitchen and new HD TV's. Additional ‘recovery aids’ include an eye-catching oceanscape décor, the convenience of a laundry room as well as the luxury of a Jacuzzi bath in the master suite. Plus, the private pool deck, two balconies with water views and a private grill are extra perks to this rejuvenating vacation home.